Rethinking and reforming justice.
We are a collective founded on the principles of transformative justice, and committed to seeking the reform of Singapore’s criminal punishment system, starting with the abolition of the death penalty.
At present, our work includes:
(1) Consolidating and sharing information pertaining to death row and the death penalty in Singapore;
(2) Assisting inmates on death row, and their families;
(3) Deepening public understanding and discourse around the death penalty and drug control regime in Singapore;
(4) Building a movement of people calling for the abolition of the death penalty and a public health approach to drugs in Singapore;
(5) Advocating for the human rights of prisoners, especially those on death row.